What's a frediculous idea?

If you would like to submit a frediculous idea then e-mail a description of your idea, 180 words or less, and an image, photo, drawing etc. to greenectar@gmail.com. The top 2 ideas of every month will get any "Design By Humans" T-shirt they want. This is going to be fun!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Tattoo Moves

Had a dream last week that I invented a tattoo that slowly moved all over your body.  So if you got a tattoo on your wrist in the morning, it could end up on your shoulder by nightfall.  Wouldn’t it be cool if you could drag your tattoo anywhere on your body you wanted it to be.  Going to your parent’s house? Hide it on your butt.  Going out with friends? Drag it to your wrist.  You get the idea.  In my dream I was out of my mind excited because I knew that this idea was going to make me rich! Then I woke up!  You have any other tattoo ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking this would work with a kind of 2nd skin that is kinda like a touch screen. Runs on body heat maybe.

    ReplyDelete